Michael S. Fozo, MD, FACS
Specializing in Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery), Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery throughout Detroit, Michigan
Are you looking for a facial plastic surgeon that you can trust? If so, look no further than Michael S Fozo MD FACS. He is a board certified facial plastic surgeon located in Macomb Michigan who has been successfully helping patients for over 20 years. His experience and expertise have made him one of the most sought-after facial plastic surgeons in the area.
Michael Fozo MD FACS is dedicated to providing his patients with the highest level of care possible. He takes the time to get to know each patient and carefully evaluates their individual needs and goals before creating a unique treatment plan tailored just for them. Throughout their journey, Dr. Fozo provides attentive care, support and guidance every step of the way.
Dr. Fozo’s commitment to excellence sets him apart from other surgeons in the area. He strives to exceed expectations and ensure that each patient receives outstanding results they will be proud of for years to come! With his unwavering dedication, skillful technique and compassionate nature, it’s easy to see why he has earned such an excellent reputation among his peers and patients alike.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons 2011
- Diplomat, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2006
- Diplomat, American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery 2003
- Diplomat, American Board of Medical Examiners 2002
- State of Michigan Board of Medicine 1999
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary – Otolaryngology Resident – 1998-2002
- The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary – Administrative Chief Resident – 2001-2002
- Saint Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center – Internship in General Surgery – 1997-1998
- New York Medical College – Doctor of Medicine – 1997
- Drexel University – Masters Degree in Medical Science – 1993
- Tufts University – Bachelor of Science in Biology – 1991
- American College of Surgeons
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society
- Chief, Section Otolaryngology, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital 2015-present
- Chief, Section Otolaryngology, Beaumont Grosse Pointe Hospital 2008-present
- Site Director, McLaren Oakland Otolaryngology Residency Program 2016-present
- Treasurer, Partner, Lakeshore Ear Nose Throat PC 2018-present
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Otolaryngology, Michigan State University 2010-present
- Clinical Faculty, Henry Ford Macomb Otolaryngology Residency 2012-present
- Clinical Faculty, Ascension St. John Otolaryngology Residency 2014-present
- Chair, Medical Surgery Quality Committee, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital 2017-2022
- Medical Surgery Quality Committee, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital 2016
- Surgical Quality Committee, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital 2006-2008,2013-2015
- Partner, Lakeshore Ear Nose Throat PC 2006-present
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital 2002-present
- Beaumont Grosse Pointe Hospital 2002-present
- Saint John Hospital 2003-present
- Saint John Macomb Hospital 2003-present
Medical Awards and Honors
- Recognized as one of Michigan’s Top Doctors by Hour Magazine (multiple 2010-2022)
- Top Physician US News and World Report 2011
- New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Turner Award 2002
- Resident Teaching Award 2002
- Research Award 2002
- New York Medical College
- President, Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society Iota Chapter 1996-1997
- William Cullen Bryant Award 1997
- Cor et Manus Award of Distinction 1997
- Trustee Scholar of New York Medical College 1994-1996
For Excellence in all aspects of the residency program
To the graduate with distinguished academic record and outstanding
service to the College community and student body
- Sclafani AP, Fozo MS, McCormick S, and Romo T. Strength and Histology of Periosteal Fixation to Bone after Elevation, Archives of Facial Plastic Surgery, In Press
- Sclafani AP, and Fozo MS. Rotation Flaps in Head and Neck Reconstruction. E-medicine Online Textbook of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Sclafani AP, and Fozo MS. Rhomboid Flaps in Head and Neck Reconstruction. E-medicine Online Textbook of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Romo T, Fozo MS, and Sclafani AP. Microtia Reconstruction using Porous Polyethylene Framework. Facial Plastic Surgery 2000;16 (1) 15-22
- Fozo MS, and Watson BC. Task Complexity Effect on Vocal Reaction Time in Aged Speakers. Journal of Voice 1998 12(4) 404-414
- Fozo MS, and Penny DG. Dibromomethane and Carbon Monoxide in the Rat: Comparison of Cardiovascular and Metabolic Effects. Journal Appl Toxicol 1993 13(2) 147-151
- Strength and Histology of Periosteal Fixation to Bone after Elevation, Sclafani AP, and Fozo MS, presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Denver, Colorado, September 8, 2001
- “Response Complexity Effects on Vocal Reaction Time in Normal Aged Speakers,” Fozo MS and Watson BC, Abstract 4ASCI4, The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, vol. 99, No. 4, Pt. 2, April 1996. Presented at the 131st Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, Indianapolis, May 13-17, 1996
Dr. Fozo offers a wide range of services to help his patients regain their confidence and look their best. He specializes in facial plastic surgery, including rhinoplasty, facelifts, blepharoplasty, brow lifts, chin implants and more. His experience and skill ensure results that are both natural-looking and long-lasting. He also provides non-surgical treatments such as Botox, dermal fillers and laser skin resurfacing for those who would prefer not to undergo surgery.
At his practice in Macomb Michigan, Dr. Fozo takes the time to understand each patient’s needs and goals before recommending any course of action. He is dedicated to helping them achieve the best possible outcome with minimal downtime or risk of complications. During consultations he will give patients detailed information about the procedure they are considering so they can make an informed decision about their care.
In addition to surgical procedures and non-surgical treatments, Dr. Fozo also provides skin care products that can help improve the appearance of aging skin or acne scars. His team is committed to helping every patient restore their youthful radiance with individualized treatments tailored to suit their specific needs.
Dr. Fozo’s practice is located in Macomb, Michigan and features a comfortable facility with cutting-edge technology. He provides personalized care and attention to each of his patients, ensuring they receive the best treatment possible. His office has state-of-the-art machines to provide facial plastic surgery services that look natural and create desired effects. He also offers pre-operative instructions and post-operative follow-up visits to ensure optimal outcomes.
The operating suite at Dr. Fozo’s practice is fully accredited by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS). It is equipped with the latest surgical equipment, including advanced imaging systems, lasers, and other specialties suited for facial plastic surgeries. Additionally, his staff is experienced in the latest techniques for performing facial procedures safely and effectively.
Dr. Fozo takes great pride in providing quality patient care throughout each step of their journey in his practice. He has received recognition from numerous organizations for his commitment to delivering exceptional results for his patients’ aesthetic needs. Patients can be assured that he will take time to understand their individual concerns and goals before recommending a plan tailored to them.
Patient Reviews And Testimonials
Dr. Fozo has been providing excellent care to patients for years, and his many satisfied customers have taken the time to review their experience with him. Reviews from past patients highlight his professionalism and level of expertise. Most agree that he listens carefully to their concerns, takes the time to explain any procedures or treatments in detail, and always strives to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Patients also appreciate Dr. Fozo’s friendly and compassionate manner. He puts them at ease during procedures, making sure they feel comfortable throughout the entire process. This is especially important when it comes to more delicate facial procedures such as rhinoplasty or facelifts. Many patients report feeling very confident in Dr. Fozo’s skills after seeing the results of his work firsthand.
The majority of reviews describe a positive experience with Dr. Fozo and his team of professionals at every step of the way. From scheduling appointments to post-treatment follow up care, patients are consistently impressed with the quality of service they receive from Dr. Fozo and his staff members. They can rest assured knowing that their needs are being met with compassion, respect, and attention to detail at all times.
With years of proven results and countless positive reviews from patients all over Michigan, it’s no wonder Dr. Fozo is one of Macomb’s most sought-after plastic surgeons for facial procedures. His commitment to providing exceptional care makes him an excellent choice for anyone considering a cosmetic procedure in this area.
At Michael S. Fozo MD FACS, we understand the importance of making cosmetic procedures accessible to our patients. That’s why we offer financing options that can help make surgery more affordable. We partner with leading medical finance companies to provide you with a range of payment plans and interest-free options.
We also accept credit cards and cash payments for our services. Our knowledgeable staff is here to help you determine the best payment plan for your individual needs. We will work with you on an individual basis to find a payment option that meets both your financial needs and expectations.
Our goal is to provide you with a range of financing options so that you can get the treatment you want without having to worry about how to pay for it. We are committed to helping you look and feel your best without compromising on quality or safety. Contact us today to learn more about our financing options!
For those seeking quality care from a board-certified facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Michael S Fozo MD FACS is an excellent choice who provides professional and personalized services to his patients in the Macomb area.
In conclusion, it is important to consider all of the information provided when considering a facial plastic surgery procedure. It is important to understand the recovery time and any associated risks that may come with undergoing such a procedure. It is also important to be aware that there are non-surgical options available for facial rejuvenation and to understand how long the results of a facial plastic surgery procedure will typically last. Finally, it’s important to know if there are any age restrictions for facial plastic surgery procedures. If you have any further questions or concerns, contact board certified facial plastic surgeon Michael S Fozo MD FACS in Macomb Michigan. He can provide you with further information about your options for facial rejuvenation and help you decide which treatment plan is best suited for your individual needs and goals.
His precise and extensive experience has allowed him to master the artistry required of the face and neck, particularly cosmetic and functional Rhinoplasty, anti-aging surgeries such as Facelifts and Blepharoplasty, and the treatment of skin cancer.